Ochre Health is seeking an experienced DMS/CMO with outstanding leadership skills, drive and passion to continue and build on the legacy that our inspiring co-founder Dr Hamish Meldrum started over 15 years ago.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced medical leader to join and contribute to the success of a fast-growing, innovative primary healthcare provider with a strong brand. You'll also be able to maintain your own practical medical skills by practicing part-time in one of our medical centres if you so desire.
- Use your expertise to lead, inspire and affect positive change
- Help shape the future of the health group
- Receive an attractive salary package
- Choose to work from Sydney, Canberra, Hobart or Sunshine Coast
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the key objectives of the role are to attract and retain skilled GPs with the right cultural fit, deliver excellent clinical outcomes and ensure Ochre Health continues to be regarded as a trusted, high quality brand by all stakeholders.
Working collaboratively with Practice & Regional Management, GP Recruitment, Medical Coordinators, Senior Nurses and group executives, you will lead:
- Ongoing evolution and management of the Ochre Clinical Governance Framework
- Clinical innovation, thought leadership and implementation of new clinical initiatives
- GP engagement and retention
- Clinical related revenue optimisation initiatives
- Accreditation, compliance and all clinical issues related to complaints, insurance and claims
Credentials and Attributes
- FRACGP and/or FACRRM
- FRACMA, MPH or MMA desirable
- Experience in rich and diverse GP and senior leadership settings
- Strong ability to develop policy, processes and implementation plans
- Proven experience in supervision and learning & development initiatives
- Detailed knowledge of government incentive programs relevant to general practice
- Knowledge of quality, medical centre and ISO accreditation and patient safety
If you are a natural born leader and have a belief in & passion for providing positive health outcomes to all Australians, this role is worth a close look.