Junior ED RMO
Dates 12 November 2018 to 27 January 2019
Rate $3,044-$3,278 per fortnight
ED RMO PGY3+ required to cover for a a Queensland hospital (temporary, full-time)
This country Queensland town has a population of over 20,000 and experiences hot temperatures year round.
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the relevant Hospital’s Service values
- Participate in training lectures and tutorials.
- Be involved in presentation of clinical work at weekly teaching.
- Document in a timely manner contemporaneous, accurate, legible patient records.
- Arrange appropriate investigations and treatment of patients.
- Direct the process of discharge of patients including discharge planning from admission.
- Liaise directly with the patient’s general practitioner regarding referrals and discharge.
- Provide supervision on a daily basis for the activities of junior staff assigned to the Department.
- Participate in clinical meetings.
- Maintain a personal professional development program.
- Assist in quality assurance activities of the Department.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete medical records – clinical, administrative and statistical.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
• Proof of qualification and current registration or eligibility for registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia.
• Registration with AHPRA
For over ten years, Ochre Recruitment has been placing doctors into medical positions throughout Australia and New Zealand. With an established network of clients across Australia and New Zealand, we are proud of our reputation of fitting the right doctor to the right job, every time.
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref: A-35476)