General Practitioner - Country NSW
* Leading medical group offering clinical autonomy and friendly contracts
* High income opportunity - mixed billing practice
* Excellent admin and nursing support + highly respected GP colleagues
* State of the art facilities - exceptional working environment
* DPA Location - VR GPs on Moratorium welcome to apply
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced GP to join a dynamic, established, premium medical facility in country NSW, just three hours from Sydney.
This custom built state-of-the-art practice features large modern consulting rooms, a spacious treatment room, a dedicated procedure room and offers a wide range of allied health services. Fully accredited teaching & training practice with a fantastic reputation for providing quality primary health care.
Bathurst is a friendly regional city located in the Central Tablelands of NSW and only a few hours' drive west of Sydney. Local lifestyle is rich and varied, and the region is known for, among other things, its pivotal role in Australian motorsport. It is a popular tourist location, with a historical town centre dating back to the gold rush, as well as lush parklands. Home to over 40,000 people and boasting well respected schools, Charles Sturt University campus a large procedural base hospital and a local private hospital.
* Specialist AHPRA registration
* Good team player
* Full Australian work rights
Take your medical career to the next level with Ochre Recruitment, one of Australasia's most established and trusted agencies. You'll benefit from the personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals.
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref:A-38207)