GP/ED $350-$400k + House & Car - Queenstown,TAS
* GP clinic with on-call to the local hospital
* Supervision and mentoring available by a senior FACRRM doctor
* Eligible for rural relocation and retention grants
* Eligible for DWS and ROMPS
The practice is the only medical centre in Queenstown with high demand for permanent doctors for busy patient base. Working alongside a highly experienced GP/VMO, you will receive nursing and administrative support and provide on call services to the hospital.
* Provides a supportive environment for collaborative multidisciplinary care and
Chronic Disease Management.
* Actively collects and analyses clinical data in order to achieve measurable,
sustainable improvements in population health.
* Provides an education fund and support services.
* $350K - $400k package (including house and car)
* Excellent supervision or mentoring onsite (if required) by ex ACRRM/RDAA
* Relocation, procedural, CPD and retention grants
* A location eligible for RLRP, RVTS and ACRRM independent pathway
* Significant reduction in moratorium
* Housing + Car provided
Queenstown is classified as an RA4 (Remote) location and is eligible for the rural relocation and retention grants. It is a recognised Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS) and practitioners are eligible for ROMPs payments.
* General or specialist AHPRA Registration
* Current Emergency skills and certificates
Take your medical career to the next level with Ochre Recruitment, one of Australasia's most established and trusted agencies. You'll benefit from the personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals. Not the right job for you? Refer a colleague and be rewarded!
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote ref: A-28622 Featured)