Our client has a range of vacancy dates in the coming months. Please contact us for more information.
Rate: $120 per hour plus flights and accommodation
Seeking a Locum ED RMO Temporary Full-Time to provide coverage for various shifts.
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the relevant Hospital’s Service values
- Participate in training lectures and tutorials.
- Be involved in presentation of clinical work at weekly teaching.
- Document in a timely manner contemporaneous, accurate, legible patient records.
- Arrange appropriate investigations and treatment of patients.
- Direct the process of discharge of patients including discharge planning from admission.
- Liaise directly with the patient’s general practitioner regarding referrals and discharge.
- Provide supervision on a daily basis for the activities of junior staff assigned to the Department.
- Participate in clinical meetings.
- Maintain a personal professional development program.
- Assist in quality assurance activities of the Department.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete medical records – clinical, administrative and statistical.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
While many consider the city laid back and relaxed it is also home to Australia's most youthful population and has gained a reputation for its energetic and fun-loving vibe. Whilst distinctly Australian the city is also the very picture of multiculturalism with this aspect playing out in the variety of cuisine served in world-class restaurants and the countless entertainment and cultural events that fill the city's calendar.
* Proof of qualification and current registration or eligibility for registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia.
* General registration with AHPRA
Take your medical career to the next level with Ochre Recruitment, one of Australasia's most established and trusted agencies. You'll benefit from the personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals. Not the right job for you? Refer a colleague and be rewarded with a pre-paid Visa card up to the value of $2,000*!
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref:A-35297)