Connecting...

Locum Solo VR AMS GP - The Grampians, VIC

Job Title: Locum Solo VR AMS GP - The Grampians, VIC
Contract Type: Locum
Location: Victoria, Australia
Industry:
Salary: $625 per 4hr.session + accom., fuel & travel
Start Date: 25/06/2019
Reference: JO-1904-37380_1555983609
Contact Name: Ochre Recruitment
Contact Email: positions@ochrerecruitment.com
Job Published: April 23, 2019 11:40

Job Description

Locum Solo VR GP - The Grampians, VIC

Dates: Tuesday 25th June - End of October 2019 (shorter blocks considered)

Rate: $625 per 4 hour session ($1,250 per day ex GST.) Interstate travel negotiable, km/fuel reimbursement for those self driving. Self contained accommodation is provided.

The Position
A locum VR GP is required to work in an Aboriginal Medical Service in the beautiful Grampians region of Victoria. Working Tuesday - Friday 0830 - 1700 alongside 3 RN's seeing 3 to 4 patients per hour. The patient demographic is approximately 20% Indigenous & the other 80% divided between other locals and tourists. There are plenty of health professionals in the town creating a multitude of referral options.
If you're looking for somewhere to work over the Easter period, here is a beautiful spot with plenty of places to explore on your days off.

The Location
Adventure enthusiasts from all over the world come for the abseiling, rock climbing, bush walking and cycling, whilst nature lovers are awestruck by the wild life, native plants and delicate wildflowers. The region's fascinating aboriginal history is told through ancient rock art.

Essential Criteria
* FRACGP, FACCRM or VR Qualifications
* Unrestricted AHPRA Registration

Take your medical career to the next level with Ochre Recruitment, one of Australasia's most established and trusted agencies. You'll benefit from the personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals.

Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref:A-37380)